This week’s episode of The Boondocks was about the Freemans being trapped in a slavery theme park called Freedomland.
- Even though I’ve been down on this season, the animation has gotten better and an example of that is the awesome fight scene at the end of this episode with Huey beating the shit out Wuncler security guards.
- Speaking of Huey, it’s good to see the Freeman kids be featured more in this episode. Seeing that they only have three more episode to go is what’s probably the last season of The Boondocks, I hope that this happens more.
- “We already slaves, don’t be a bitch too.”
- The plot of poor people being slaves for rich white people made this whole episode of The Boondocks one big metaphor. The only issue with that is that I think that the writers forgot to make it funny. I don’t think I laughed one time.
- This whole slave story arc is going be the whole season isn’t it?
- Me watching this episode made me realize that without Aaron McGruder, The Boondocks is barely the same show.