Let’s keep the R&B vibe we got going here at nappyafro today and talk about John Legend‘s new video “Who Do We Think We Are” featuring Rick Ross.
- Even though I missed posting the song when it came out, “Who Do We Think We Are” is soulful as hell.
- In the video it does that cool effect where the visuals are in slow-mo but the words still match up (I know how it’s done but I don’t know what it’s called).
- More importantly, the video contains topless models. Did Robin Thicke start a trend? God, I hope so. Expect this to be taken off YouTube in a few days only to be reposted on Vevo (Like Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines”).
- Most of the time when Legend & Rozay hook up it’s a win. BAWSE!
- Naked models, dudes in tuxedos, snakes… in real life cocaine would be heavily involved in this party.
John Legend’s Future In The Love drops on June 25th.