logo designed by SimplyDopeCreative.com
In an effort to keep the progressive thing going here at the fro, I thought I’d post this up. The homie Zo Williams, author and host of the Zo What? Morning Show on RMConair.com (Tuesdays at 11am PT) has a list of books that should serve as a great starting point to your intellectual illumination. Now, I’m not an avid reader but even I am going to get on board and try and digest some of this knowledge. If you’re ever left unsatisfied by our efforts at progression or just would like to do better with your lives, his show is a great place to start and get gems such as this reading list. You can, and should, follow the homie at @ZoWilliams on twitter and get more information on his show, his books and the like by texting Zo to 90210. You can also catch replays of his show on inspiringpeopletoknow.com under Zo What? Replays.
- Rebirth of Seeds
by Zo Williams
- Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone
by Mark Goulston M.D.
- Real Influence: Persuade Without Pushing and Gain Without Giving In
by Mark Goulston M.D., Dr. John Ullmen and Keith Ferrazzi
- Are You A “Crazy” Baby Mama?: A Handbook For Single Moms
by Melanie Bent, Max-Laine
- Mindfulness Stress Reduction Workbook
by Bob Stahl, Elisha Goldstein
- 12 Smart Things to Do When the Booze and Drugs Are Gone: Choosing Emotional Sobriety through Self-Awareness and Right Action
Allen Berger Ph.D.
- 12 Stupid Things That Mess Up Recovery: Avoiding Relapse through Self-Awareness and Right Action
by Allen Berger Ph.D.
Bonus: Listen and look at the 2/19/2013 show