Things I noticed when watching the music video for Dr. Dre’s “I Need A Doctor” featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey:
- I like the archival footage of Dr. Dre’s career. Let’s remind the kids of what this guy’s done.
- It’s kinda long. It’s clocks in at over seven minutes.
- It’s high budget. We see a
LamborghiniFerrari get legitimately wrecked (You remember when Kanye West faked his in the “Runaway” film?).
- It’s almost like a commercial. We see product placements from the likes of HP, G-Shock, & Gatorade. At the end when I saw Dr. Dre working out in some Zigtech, I thought I was gonna see a Reebok logo flash across the screen. I wouldn’t have been surprised.
- Is this the same facility from “In Da Club” that they made 50 Cent in?
- This is still Eminem’s song. This isn’t what they did with “Forgot About Dre”. This is just an Eminem song called a Dr. Dre song.
- Detox is actually coming out. It’s weird to actually write that.